VDC,What is meant by VDC?
- VDC is a symbol of Virtual Data Center which is described as a group of cloud basic resources specially made for project business needs.
- There are main resources which are:
- the processor which is CPU
- memory which is RAM
- storage which is the disk space
- networking which is the bandwidth
- they all are an image of virtually of the physical data center, that ends with servers, storage bunches and lots of networking compounds, all of which stay in virtual space as it is hosted by one or more actual data centers.